Housing Associations


The housing department at Manchester City Council, which is usually the first port of call for enquiries about social housing in Manchester, is here.

Estate Agents and rental listings

C&R Properties
JP & Brimelow

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s